1. Prof.Dr.Durga P.Ojha received the Indian Leadership Award for Education Excellence from Indian Economic Development & Research Association, New Delhi on 26th August 2010 in recognition of his outstanding services to society and excellence in the chosen field of activity (Science & Technology) on National Basis.
2. Prof.Dr.Durga P.Ojha received the Chigurupati Sudheekshan Science and Technology Award 2010 by Sudheekshan Foundation, Vijayawada, on 18th August 2010.
- Prof. Durga P. Ojha, PG Dept. of Physics, has been elected as a Reviewer for International Research Journals viz. Journal of Molecular Structure, USA, and Journal of Physics & Chemistry of Solids, UK.
- Dr.Durga P.Ojha, PG Dept. of Physics, has been appointed as Lead Guest Editor for the special issue on Liquid Crystal Research: Current Trends and Future Perspectives.
- Dr.Durga P.Ojha, Head, PG Dept. of Physics, has been admitted as a Fellow of The Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC) on 15th June 2012 by the Royal Society of Chemistry, London. He is entitled to use the designatory letters FRSC.
- Bhavana: The Postgraduate
Section’s Cultural Festival “Bhavana
2014-Cultures for Unity” was held on 4th &-5h
February 2014. The Department of M.Sc. stood the Runners Up.
- The paper presented by G.Amani, G.Sai Roja, Naga Salini on Nanorobots in a National Seminar on “Advanced Materials in Science and Technology” (NSAMST-14) organized by Sri Ramakrishna Degree & PG College, Nandyal, Kurnool Dist. on 12th September 2014, has been selected for First Prize
N.Naga Durga, M.Murali Krishna and Mr.Y.V.N. Damodara Rao were awarded First prize for the poster
“Mangalyan, the Pride of India”
presented in a National Seminar on “Advances,
Applications and Challenges in Space Research” (NSAACSR).
9. First and Second year students of Physics attended to the Guest Lecture on "Nano - Materials" given by Prof Dr . B.S. Murthy (IIT Madras)on 23rd July 2016 and participated in Debate , Essay writing , JAM , Dham Cherad which was organized by Mari's Stella College as Inter Colligate Physics meetMiss . Niharika got 2nd prize in Essay WritingMiss . Sushma Ratan got 2nd prize in Debate